The X-Pert is the #1 professional grand pole dance and fitness pole on the market. This SPINNING & STATIONARY pole adjusts for ceiing heights of 7' 4" to 9'. For higher ceiling heights, extensions are available for purchase. The combination of bottom loading feature, so you don't need a ladder, and the X-Joint technology, increasing stability, make the X-Pert the standard for pole dancing competitions and at home pole usage.
The new 40mm Chrome XPert fitness pole is now available to revolutionize the pole industry, the new 40mm (1.5") pole is slimmer than the standard 45mm and 50mm poles while retaining a highly durable and robust design that is synonymous with all X-Pole products. A significant benefit of the new 40mm pole is that tricks can become easier to perform, increasing dancer's confidence, especially for those with small hands! The 40mm pole gives a unique new dynamic to performances and is already being met with huge praise from the industry. The 40mm pole really is amazing to dance on! Recommended Max Height for 40mm X-Pole = 11 feet
The X-Pert Fitness Pole set includes:
- ✮ Micro Base Plate - smaller base for minimum contact and maximum support
- ✮ Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and adjuster cover
- ✮ Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover simply threads into place creating a smooth pole from top to bottom. With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can utilize the entire pole with confidence.
- ✮ Main Pole B (top pole)
- ✮ Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in - 7ft 9in
- ✮ 125mm (5in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in - 8ft 2in
- ✮ 250mm (10in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in
- ✮ 8ft 7in Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- ✮ 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint - Comes attached to the125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- ✮ 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints - Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- ✮ Top Adapter - Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension
- ✮ Upper Support Dome - 16in wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support (comes with a silicone ring to protect your ceiling)
- ✮ Hex Key - The ONLY tool you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!
- ✮ 2x Carry Cases - One case is used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second is used for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
- ✮ Photo Display Manual
What is the difference in pole finishes?
Brass - solid brass with enhanced grip
Titanium Gold - electronically coated to enhance grip
Chrome - most popular & best for general use
Stainless Steel - best for those with sensitive skin
What is the difference in pole diameters (thickness)?
40mm (1.5in) - slimmest pole yet and great for small hands
45mm (1.75in) - easy to grip with your hands and used in worldwide competitions
50mm (2in) - best grip for leg holds & inversions
Please be advised the shipping rates provided are based on the Continental United States, shipping to Hawaii and Alaska will increase your shipping cost. We DO NOT ship poles internationally. This fee will be added once the order is placed.